Wednesday, February 2, 2011

31 Weeks

 31 weeks!  Holy Moly!!!!
I honestly feel like I was just 18 weeks yesterday!  So exciting!
I have been working on Bedding, hair accessories, jewelry, blankets, burp cloths, painting, and just organizing non stop for the past 3 weeks!  I have spent LOTS of hours at my sewing machine!!! But I am having so much fun! (I will have pictures soon of all the fun stuff!)

Here I am at 31 weeks, Not as big ALL OVER as I was with Gage, but I feel like I am carrying Little Miss more out front.
Here is Big Brother Gage!!!
He is really in to "Photo Shoots" right now. All I have to do is show him the camera and he starts smiling and doing all his "Tricks"!

Only a few more weeks until Little Miss joins us!
Oh and Tyf is having a BOY!!!!!
YAY so happy for you Sister!!!
XOXO

No comments: