Sunday, February 20, 2011

Zoo!

On Friday, Barbie's class took a field trip to the Zoo, and it was perfect because we have the membership and could just meet them there!
We had so much fun!
It was a lot of walking, and I was SOOO tired after.
I went to my parents and took a 3 hour nap after!

 Gage riding the tractor.  This is Barbie's 1on 1 student she works with everyday!
She and Gage are Best Friends!
She kept asking Brett who his Wife was?!? Too Funny.
 *Gage and Daddy on the "BIG TRACTOR!"
 *The cow that "Moo's"
*Gage feeding one of the animals...Oh wait I mean Barb! HAHA

It was really fun to go with Barbie's class, Gage had a blast!
He got a lot of attention! GO FIGURE!
I am not sure if I will be going again before Little Miss comes...I pretty much thought I was going to fall over after 3 hours there!

But, we will be going back really soon!

No comments: