Sunday, January 30, 2011

Homemade Perogies!!!!

Today was so much fun!!!!
My Mom and family friend were over at my house and we made Homemade Perogies.
Perogies are a Polish dumpling, and are DELISHHHHHH!!!!
Best invention EVER!
We usually buy them frozen in a box at the store, but they are so much better homemade!
*Please excuse that I am still in my pajamas and need a shower!
(Incase you missed it, the KitchenAid in the pic is MINE!!!!! It was my Christmas gift from Sherri and Dave!!LOVE IT)

 *This was only half of what we made!  At least I have some in my freezer so I can eat them WHENEVER I want!
*I made lunch!  They were so stinkin' good!
*Gage loves "Rogies" especially on his Valentine's plate!
He is in the middle of giving me his "Face"

I so enjoyed today, but now my back is hurting I was on my feet for too long in the kitchen barefoot!

No comments: