Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh how I love...

Oh how I absolutely LOVE being a Mom.
Sometimes when I am cleaning up toys for the 10th time a day, or doing TONS of laundry, or doing dishes, or watching Diego or Yo Gabba Gabba for the 4th time...You know all the normal Mom things, I start thinking how I just do not enjoy doing those things OVER and OVER again...
But, then I sit back and look at how amazing Gage is, and what a great family we have.
Then I end up getting one of those SUPER BIG SQUEEZES and a NICE WET KISS from my little man, and all that complaining and irritation is gone! I feel so blessed and am SO grateful that I am able to stay home and do the job that I so Love,
Being a Mom!
And when I really think about all the Mom things I do everyday..I LOVE those things and would not change them for anything! EVER!

*Gage extending his bedtime again!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amen, sista! As I tell Reese almost daily when she asks me if it's hard being a mom, "It's the hardest job in the world, but the BEST job in the world!" Plus, that little man is blessed to have you for a Mom. You are amazing!!!xoxoxoxo

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

Aww thank you soo much! I got the chance to learn from some of the best!! Love you!

Brett & Brittany Searles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.