Thursday, August 5, 2010

Florida!!!

Last week Gage and I took a very special trip with my Mom, Austin, Tyf and Carter to Florida, to see my Grandma, Mom-Mom, and my Aunt! It was so special to have us all there at the same time, and to be able to introduce Gage and Carter to their G.G. (Great-Grandma!)!!!
*Warning.......Overload of pictures!!!!!!!!

*Could G.G. get any cuter???? I don't think so!!!!!
*Mom-Mom and her Grandkids!
*4 generations!
*4 generations!


*Mom-Mom and I with the Quilt I made her that has all 4 of her Great Grandkids hand prints on it!
*Gage struttin' his stuff at the beach!
*Gage and I!
*No, Mom and I did NOT plan on matching!!! HAHA
*Swimming in Aunt Sissy's Pool!!!

*Tyf, Austin and I

This trip was so worth it, and so much fun! I LOVE spending time with my siblings, they are so much fun!
Thank you Aunt Sissy for having us!!! And dealing with our CRAZINESS!!!
We Sure Love You Guys!!!!!
XOXO

1 comment:

Yo Momma said...

look at G's long legs GEEEEZ!!! they are longer than yours! well.. ok.. that doesn't take me but hey im in the same boat you are lol hahahah

XOXO!