Monday, March 8, 2010

Spontanious Rocky Point Trip!

This weekend we went to Rocky Point at the last minute with Tyf, Michael and their kiddos!
It was so fun, and SO nice to get away for a couple of days!
The trip was WAY to short for my liking! I could have stayed a week longer!
It was pretty cold, but still amazing as Rocky Point ALWAYS is!
This was Gage's 1st trip to Mexico and I would say he had a good time!


*Us on the beach!!!
We decided to do pics early just incase the kids would not work with us later in the day!


*Gage touching the ocean for the 1st time!!!
Such a BIG milestone!!!!
He will send lots of summers to come on that same beach!

*Gage and Carter sleeping with their Daddy's! They were just done!
*Gage and I, Tyf and Carter!
As always Carter is trying to ATTACK Gage! It is too funny!

*Reese and Cash!!!!
Love these 2 crazy kids!!!
We miss them too much!!!

We had so much fun! Thanks Tyf and Michael for inviting us!
It was so good to spend time with you guys!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow! I can't get over how big Gage is getting. You guys are such a cute family.

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

HAHA I know he is so big!!! And thank you so much!