Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

On Friday Brett's parents invited Gage and I to go to a Pumpkin Patch with them, They were taking Evan and Kyle, so of course I said Yes!!!!
It was so much fun...Pretty dang HOT that day to say the least...but we had a blast!
They have a hay ride, jumpy castles, mazes, animals to look at, (there was a HUGE pigs which Gage was not a fan of) and the Pumpkin Patch.
It was a lot of fun, But we sure missed Brett. After seeing Gage with the pumpkins I think we may have to go back or to a different one just so he can be there!
Gage thought that the little Baby Pumpkins were balls, and kept throwing them, and getting very proud of himself after! It was so cute!
*Gage picking his pumpkin!!! And for sure NOT needing any help!
*About to throw this little Baby Pumpkin!
*Gage and I on the Hay Ride...VERY bumpy...My bladder was not happy!
*Evan, Kyle and Gage!

It was so much fun to have the boys all there together!
Thanks Sherri and Dave!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO dang cute! We love that pumpkin patch! Wish we could have gone with you!!!! xoxoxoxo

Melissa Miller said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! He has some bright red hair! Where did that come from? You are such a good mom... I need to learn some things from you!