Thursday, October 14, 2010

15 weeks

I am planning on putting a picture on here each week through out this pregnancy...Sorry if it gets super repetitive, But I am planning on putting a blog book together so I want to just have this all done!
Week 15 seems like it got here so fast! And I feel like I just keep getting bigger EVERYDAY!!!
I feel really good, cramping is pretty uncomfortable, but its all part of it!
Gage knows where the "Baby" is and points to my belly, and pushes on my belly button. He can never just point to my belly, but MUST push my shirt up so that he can see the skin! He is so dang funny!
He signs "Baby" every time we say it and gets REALLY proud of himself!
It is so fun going through this process with a toddler!
I am totally loving it!

*Here We are 15 weeks!
(I think this shirt makes me look bigger than I really am! Keep that in mind!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I'm sure it's the shirt! Ha HA!!!! xoxxox

Brett & Brittany Searles said...

HAHAHA You are so not funny!!!!! But hey, I miss you get your booty here to see me!!! XOXO