Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Official...

I AM THE WORST BLOGGER EVER!!!!!

It seems like every time I think about updating our blog, I think of 12 other things that sit 1 spot higher on my priority list like dishes, laundry, changing sheets, cleaning bathrooms, and all that fun stuff!
But, I have been pretty bad thee past couple of weeks with taking pictures, and right now is when Gage is changing EVERYDAY! It is so crazy!
*We got Gage this awesome "Bath ring" it helps him sit up on his own, and he LOVES the freedom! We just sit and laugh at him sinking his toys!
*Well folks...We have entered in to Sippy Cup stage! He LOVES to chew on the top, but is so proud of him self when he gets a good suction and actually gets a drink! Too Cute!
Ok this outfit was too cute to not take a picture!
*Barbie was trying to hold him up, so yes it looks like he is wearing a muscle shirt! HAHA
But Please note his NIKE running shoes!!!!!!

*In case you couldn't see them very well... here is a better picture of the Shoes!!!!
He was cracking me up!

I promise for real this time that I will update more than once every 2 weeks.... SORRY!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Excuse me Gagers, could you tell me where the weightroom is? Nevermind....I'll find it! HA! So dang cute and funny! Love that he's got the Nike running shoes...Carter just got a new Old Navy jogging suit...so maybe they can go for a light jog/run (we'll see what happens) once we come to phx. Gotta love it!!! Miss you guys.xoxoxo