Monday, January 18, 2010

Crazy Week!

We have been so busy around here this past week!
My sister and her husband went out of town and we all helped with their kiddos,
Cash was with us from Tuesday until Saturday Evening! We had fun having him here!
On Saturday My parents and I took Tyf's kids and Gage of course to Uncle Austin 's Baseball game!
The kids had so much fun eating all of Barbie's snacks, and playing catch with Papa...not too much game watching going on there! But they did yell VERY loud for Uncle when he was batting!
*Gage was watching the game very intently.. while Carter was too busy watching what I was doing!
*This is probably Cash asking for more of Barbie's snacks!
"Hey Barbie..Where dat come from??"-Cash HAHA

On Sunday, My mom and I had so much fun making Bloomin' Onions!!!!
They tasted just like Outback and we made the famous sauce too!!!!
SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!

*This was before the stove caught on fire!!!!!
Good thing My Dad and Brett were there to save the day!
Mom and I are not too good around HOT OIL!

*I know you want to just taste this through the screen!
Tonight we gave Gage his "mesh bag" with a handle!

It was too funny watching him go to town with this thing full of bananas!
Brett and I ate dinner and he just attacked the banana!
And today is also Gage's HALF BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
We can not believe that we have a 6 month old!!!!
It is so much fun watching him change everyday!
(Brett says we are 1/4 of the way to TERRIBLE 2'S!)

Happy Half Birthday Gage!!!!!
We Love You!!!!

No comments: