Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

I am so behind on my blogging...and so I am going to slowly try to catch up!
Christmas was so exciting this year!!! 
We were able to spend time with both of our families, and Brett's sister LaNette and our niece Anna came from Oklahoma for Christmas!  It was so much fun to have them here!
My parents got a new puppy right before Christmas, her name is Daisy, and I am pretty sure she and Harper will be Best Friends forever!  She is so dang cute!  (Pictures of her to come!)
We are so lucky that Brett's parents and neighbors "Know" Santa really, really, really well! And we get to have a little meeting with him, and the kids get to talk to him and take pictures every year!!! It is so nice to NOT go to the stinkin' mall!  We did that on Christmas Eve, and Tyf came with her kids too!  It was so fun!
We went to church, the music was amazing!!! And I just love listening to the message about Christmas...I think its really easy to get caught up in all the "Excitement" and forget why we celebrate!  
Christmas Eve was spent at Brett's parents house.  It was CrAzY with the kids, but it was so fun to be around family!
My parents and Austin stayed at our house Christmas Eve, and were here with us Christmas morning!
That was so fun!
Gage and Harper got a Trampoline from Santa!!!!!
Harper got a singing, rocking giraffe!!!!!!!
Gage got an Airport-Train Set!
They both are still in love with all their new things...so that means Christmas was successful! haha

We made gingerbread houses with some cousins!
LaNette, Harp, Brett and Anna
Grandma and Harper

Daddy and Harper Jo Jo!

Pop-Pop and Harper Christmas Morning!!

Just for Fun!
Too Stinkin' cute!




Santa brought a Trampoline!!!!

Santa also brought a Rocking Giraffe!

Just because her Palm Tree is Perfect!

I LoVe this guy so much!

Barbie and Pop-Pop's clan with Santa!

Family Picture!!!!!!

having soooo much fun! Santa did Good!


Loving the Tramp!

She seriously LOVES the giraffe!
Santa brought an Airport Train set!

He is in LoVe





I am going to really try to be better with my blogging!!!
Promise!!!

XOXO

No comments: