Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!!!!

Halloween was so much fun this year!!!
We celebrated for a week!
We carved pumpkins twice! And we wore our costumes twice! And there were LOTS of treats eaten!

 *Harper in the Pumpkin! Love it!
 *Graham, Graham the Pumpkin Man!
 *Yes his thighs got stuck, and His Daddy had to cut the pumpkin to get him out!
 *Family Picture!
                                                                   *Gage the Diamondbacks Player!
(Sherri made the shirt, and I made all the designs for his shirt! I am still patting myself on the back!)
 *Harper the Peacock! (Or Pea-Pock according to Gage!)
 *Kempton Family!
 *I feel so accomplished with all these family pictures lately!
      *The babes really enjoyed Trick or Treating!
*Barbie and the Grandkids!
*Gage and Cindy!

All I can say is that Holidays are SOOO much more fun with kids!  
We so enjoyed spending time with our families this past week, and making memories for our kids!


XOXO

No comments: