Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our "Hot Chick" and "Ham"



Harper is doing so amazing being at home!
She is seriously the easiest baby EVER!
I have to wake her up each feeding, and she is going 4 hours at night, and I am having to set an alarm to get her up to feed her then.  
The adjustment with Gage becoming Big Brother has gone smoother than anticipated!
He always wants to help and "Hold Her!" which I love.
I feel so blessed to have my amazing kids, awesome husband, and 2 great families around us.

Now for some cute dang pictures!!!!!


Julie got Harper these ADORABLE onsies with chicks on them and I ca not get enough of this one!
She is our "Hot Chick!"
Of course whenever we are busting out the camera for Harper and her crazy faces, I have 
My "Little Ham" to be right there to give me a huge cheese face!


More to come!
XOXO

No comments: