Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update!

I know I am a little behind on my posts lately...Sorry!!!!
Life has been a little hectic around these parts!
The day before My Mom's Birthday, she had shoulder shoulder surgery, and with my Dad's CrAzY work schedule, she needed some help and so I was there for a few days!

  *Gage was loving when Barbie was able to open her eyes and "Share" ice cream with him!

It was also over 90 degrees here last week, so that just means 1 thing at Barbie's house...
It's time to lay out and play in the pool!
*He loves that he can get in and out by himself!

We also had a surprise visit from one of Grandma's (Brett's Mom) friends from Missouri!
We LOVE when Aunt B comes to visit, and we are so glad that we were able to spend some time with her!
*Gage and Aunt B picking Grapefruit off of Grandma and Grandpa's tree!

We are in the final countdown, only 10 days until my due date!  


XOXO

No comments: