Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving my family came over and ate at my house! It was really fun, and I was REALLY excited/nervous to make my OWN turkey this year! The past couple of years My Mom has been there to:
#1 Do the gross parts!
#2 Touch the raw turkey!
#3 Tell me what to stuff it with!
But this year I did it all! Even the gross parts!
P.s. I thought the Neck came in a bag...but FYI it doesn't! haha
But it came out PERFECT! I was so happy!
I also tackled Gravy from scratch for the first time, and it was DELISH!
I was so, SOO Happy about that too!
*The Wii was on pretty much all day, and it was fun to have everyone over at our house!
After we ate We took the kids to the park to run off some of their energy!
It was so nice to have my sister and her family here for Thanksgiving this year!
I can't believe I have NO pictures of them!!


*Thanksgiving Day 2010!

No comments: