Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Gage!!!

Gage, I can not believe you are 1 today!!! Time has flown by so quickly this year! You have brought so much joy and happiness to our family, We love you so much!
A few of the reasons why we Love You so dang much...
1. Your hugs and kisses are the BEST!
2. You say (Sign) "Please" for just about anything!
3. Every time you wake up from a nap or in the morning the first thing you want to do is turn the light switch off...It's your "Job"!
4. You are an amazing eater!!!
5. The bath is your favorite time of the day!
6. Your smile melts our hearts each and everyday!
7. You LOVE the dance!!!
8. You are such a speedy crawler!!!
9. Your giggle can make my day...EVERYDAY!
10. You are EXTREMELY stubborn!
11. You sleep through the night!!!
12. You MUST have some of whatever Someone is eating! It doesn't matter what it is!
We love you so much Gage! It feels like you have been in our family forever, and I am so grateful to have such an amazing Boy! You have taught me so much this past year, and I can not wait to keep learning from you everyday!
Happy 1st Birthday Gage!

All My Love,
Mom

No comments: