Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Short People!!!

Last week my Step-Sister, Kimberlee, Came to town with her Twins, Emma and Eddie to visit from Pennsylvania!
It was so much fun to see them and let the babes play!
They were born the last week of May, then Carter was born 1st week of June, then Gage was born July 18th, So all the cousins are really close!*Papa, Eddie, Emma and Gage
Of the 10 pictures I have of this same pose...This was the best 1!!!
We really missed Tyf and her kiddos that day, But next time they come to town we will for sure all get together!
Gage wasn't too sure of these "Short People" getting in his business and in his territory, But he is learning to share better and better!!!
Gage kept looking at my parents like "Excuse me.... They are touching my toys!"
It was so fun to see them and we can't wait to see them next year when they come to visit!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

so, so , sooooooo sad we weren't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!ugggghhhhhhh.