Thursday, February 18, 2010

HOLY 7 MONTHS!!!!

This morning I woke up BEFORE my little Bundle of Joy, and thought to my self...
HOLY COW, I have a 7 month old!!!!
These past months have been such a whirlwind, that it seems like yesterday we were coming home from the hospital.
But, I am so glad that I have been given the opportunity to stay home and be the best Mom I can be. It truly is a blessing, and I have my AMAZING husband to thank for that!
(He is loving his new job by the way!)
Being a Mom and watching Gage grow and develop new "tricks" everyday is so fun!!!Gage's "Aunt B" (AKA Sherri's good friend Belinda!) Sent him this Moose, and he thinks that eating the antlers is the coolest thing ever! He just laughs everytime!
It is too Funny!!!!

Happy 7 Months Gage!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: